UAB “UNISPEKTRAS” provides international freight transport services, shipping all sizes cargo to Europe, Russia, NVS and Baltic countries. We have a wide network of experienced partners in Ukraine, Russia, Kazakhstan. For the prospective company’s expansion helps a wide network of agents and dealers in Europe and NVS countries, so we can carefully monitor and control the movements of each shipment.
During long and successful years of trading, we’ve proved to our clients our trustworthiness and the ability to provide the most optimal quality and price balance.
Freight transport process begins with ensuring its successful journey from the sender to the receiver by filling the right documents in the right way:
- CMR invoice filled by the sender of the receiver;
- If the cargo is transported within the territory of Lithuanian Republic – invoice, cover letter, manifesto or any other paper or electronic document;
- Unloading location veterinary certificates;
- Cargo origin certificates;
- TIR CARNET book;
- Various permits, licences, export declarations;
- Additional documents and records in the existent documents, in transporting dangerous objects (ADR);
- Documents required for customs formalities (if the cargo is shipped outside the EU);
From the moment the cargo is picked up from the sender, to when it reaches the receiver – all the responsibility is taken on by the driver. For this reason, it’s important to look into all the details related to the shipment requirements and to make sure to keep to them.
Properly prepared and formalized freight transport documents protect all the concerned sides, which are the sender, delivery driver and the receiver, so during the cargo shipping, any arguments or detriment is avoided. The drivers who don’t possess all the required document are presented with a fine. For this reason, the first and most important freight transport stage is document preparation. If it’s completed successfully, it means that half of the work is done.
Before shipping out the cargo, UAB “UNISPEKTRAS” logistics specialist always double-check the sender’s filled documents, carefully study if it matches the given data and advice the best ways of how to prepare the documents necessary for freight transport.